Never written a hair review like this but I think it's important to share.Ordered a wig which took a very long time to come.

Tracking link didn't work so all the info I had was that it was "shipped". When I finally received a response to my query about why the tracking number doesn't work, I was provided with a new tracking number which worked...after the product was delivered. Great. Also, customer service skills are sub-par.

Straightforward questions aren't met with a greeting but just a bland response which leaves you with more questions. Best part is that after waiting for so long, the wig came in the wrong colour. Tried to give them the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe it's just my eyes but no a 1 is dark, a 1B is dark but you can see the brown. I've asked for the returns information but I hope what I've read about paying for returns and exchanges not being possible aren't true.

If I have to return I won't bother purchasing it in the new colour. Waste of time for no reason. It's good that some people have good experiences but heed the warnings! Reasons like this are why I like to stick to the company I know.

Next time I'll wait very patiently until my usual site has the item in stock again. Also, when I finally received the correct tracking info I saw that the courier was FedEx International. I try to avoid them as I haven't had good service from them in the past and also because it means I'll receive a huge customs charge. So all in all - thanks Hair Sisters.

At least you've taught me something.Wig is nice though.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hair Sisters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hair Sisters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Hair Sisters to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hair Sisters?

Comments