Hair Sisters - Review about Wig from Houston, Texas

Hairsisters is a corrupt company.They sent me a wig in a color I did not order.

A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they requested 3 times, they refused to acknowledge the color was dark brown almost black. I ordered style lavender color code OP430, which isn't black. All I wanted was them ti send me the labels so I didn't have to pay postage.

Then they said I needed to send photos of the box, packing slip, tag, and wig for the color code, I finally did even thouhh I never disputed what the color code was right but the wig was not that color. I have not received the label to pay for the postage. When I called and told the girl the problem she immediately asked me if it was the lavender wig, this spoke volumes. This company is dishonest, otherwise I would have received the labels.

Consumer law is if you receive an item you did not order, it's a free gift.The credit card company disagreed and said I would have to pay the postage, no....I cancelled my ctedit card and will not pay for this...crooks...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 17 #1096280

Haha you wear wigs.

0 0 Reply

Sep 09, 2015 #1031472

Consumer law about receiving items you did not order being free ONLY counts when they send you something without your activity doing anything to initiate that being sent to you. In your case, you initiated an order. They sent you the WRONG item, not something you 'did not order'. So this area of consumer law doesn't protect you. Keeping the item is equivalent to theft.
However, sending it back postage due is definitely something I'd consider, and then when they don't give you a refund, THEY are the thieves an you have a cause of action against them. In that case, with the proof of returning the item, your credit card company will usually credit you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hair Sisters. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hair Sisters.
Filing a new complaint about