Hairsisters is a corrupt company.They sent me a wig in a color I did not order.
A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they requested 3 times, they refused to acknowledge the color was dark brown almost black. I ordered style lavender color code OP430, which isn't black. All I wanted was them ti send me the labels so I didn't have to pay postage.
Then they said I needed to send photos of the box, packing slip, tag, and wig for the color code, I finally did even thouhh I never disputed what the color code was right but the wig was not that color. I have not received the label to pay for the postage. When I called and told the girl the problem she immediately asked me if it was the lavender wig, this spoke volumes. This company is dishonest, otherwise I would have received the labels.
Consumer law is if you receive an item you did not order, it's a free gift.The credit card company disagreed and said I would have to pay the postage, no....I cancelled my ctedit card and will not pay for this...crooks...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..."
- "On two occasions I've purchased essence hair club. I live in VA so I can easily go into their little room (literally a little room with one desk and a..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I purchased a 2003 Corvette on July 18, 2012, and discovered a major engine oil leak within the first 36 hours. Met with General Manager Jerry Bussey who agreed to..."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."