Hairsisters is a corrupt company.They sent me a wig in a color I did not order.
A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they requested 3 times, they refused to acknowledge the color was dark brown almost black. I ordered style lavender color code OP430, which isn't black. All I wanted was them ti send me the labels so I didn't have to pay postage.
Then they said I needed to send photos of the box, packing slip, tag, and wig for the color code, I finally did even thouhh I never disputed what the color code was right but the wig was not that color. I have not received the label to pay for the postage. When I called and told the girl the problem she immediately asked me if it was the lavender wig, this spoke volumes. This company is dishonest, otherwise I would have received the labels.
Consumer law is if you receive an item you did not order, it's a free gift.The credit card company disagreed and said I would have to pay the postage, no....I cancelled my ctedit card and will not pay for this...crooks...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96...."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."