I ordered two of the same wigs.After placing the order I realized I'd made a mistake I called back but it was almost at closing so no one answered.

I left a message asking that they switched the wigs before shipping the next day. I also wrote a nice email apologizing and requesting a switch before mailing. This was about 15 mins after my order. The next day I received an email confirming cancellation.

I called back and tried to explain but the woman Mika was so rude. She kep shouting me down, after a long of me trying to get a word in she said I requested a RMA i don't know what that is. I said so pointing out that I had the email in front of me just asking for a switch with the order number and other details. She contradicted me rudely, when I asked her why she was shouting she hung up.

I called back and got her about 15 mins later. I tried to resolve the issue but she continued to be rude and loud. When I asked for a supervisor she said 'your order is cancelled, get over it'. She then hung up on me again.

I called back again and after 25 minutes got the same rude person. I guess I'm lucky my order was cancelled. I'd have hated to spend my hard earned money on something and there was a problem which would have had me dealing with this disgusting person. I'll be checking my account carefully though for my refund.

I don't trust a company that would be so careless as to have the person representing them be do crass, unprofessional, and just unpleasant.Awful.

Comments